Thank you LakshmiK and Usha for tagging me..I really enjoyed writing this.
Three things that make me laugh
1. My son’s face once he finishes eating oreo cookies, as it looks like he has a french beard.
2. My daughter asking ‘Mummy, what do you want as a surprise gift for your birthday tomorrow?’
3. My youngest brother commenting that my cooking skill is fairly good and at the same time finishing the dish all by himself.
Two things that made me cry
1. When my husband came here leaving me ‘alone’ in India
2. When I was not able to attend my brother’s wedding
Three things that make me scare
1. People demanding friendship who otherwise tend to gossip about you at the back.
3. Frog dissections in XII std
Three things I love
1. My family
2. True friendship
Three things I hate
1. My short temper
Three things I don’t understand
1. The purpose of my life
2. When I will be in a ‘Now and here ‘ state?
3. How to deliver an unconditional love to all
Three things on my desk
1.Swami vivekananda’s saying :
‘This life is great chance..
Seek for the highest,
Aim at the highest
and you shall
reach the highest.’
2. A water bottle
3. A spectacle I am supposed to wear but not wearing.
Three things I am doing right now
1. Wearing the spectacles I am supposed to .
2. Munching Cheetos
3. Watching Arthur show in PBS TV by the side as I type the meme
Three things I can do
I am jack of many things but master of none. Lil bit of cooking, sewing, crochet, embroidery, painting etc…
Three things one should listen to
1.Their inner voice
2.Their parents’ advise
3.Their children’s needs
Three things one should never listen to
1.Comparison in any matter
Three favourite foods
1.Everything my patti cooked
2.Everything my mom cooks
3.The tea my husband makes for me in the morning
Three beverages I drink regularly
Three Tv shows I watched / books I read as a kid
2.Mu Va books
Three fellow bloggers I would like to tag